BCFSC's Qualified Faller Training (QFT) Program is for experienced BCFSC Certified Fallers who wish to train candidates seeking to become Certified Fallers in the 30-day New Faller Training Program. This six-day course is designed to prepare experienced fallers to instruct the BC Faller Training Standard in a one-on-one setting.
- Must be a BCFSC Certified Faller
- Must have a letter of recommendation from an employer or training agency
- Must have at least seven years of documented experience as a faller (as indicated in a letter from the employer or a copy of the faller’s logbook)
- Must achieve minimum 90% on the BC Faller Training Standard written exam and Field Examination & Evaluation within one year of the QFT course
- Must have a current First Aid ticket
If you are interested in enrolling in the QFT Program or require further information, access the QFT Information and Application Package. QFT courses will be scheduled as needed and successful applicants will be contacted with additional information as it becomes available.
For more information, email BCFSC's Falling Department or call us at 1.877.741.1060.