* Due to COVID-19 restrictions, BCFSC Offices are not publicly accessible. Audit consultation and drop off are only available by scheduled appointment.
ONLINE AUDIT TOOL
Our new Online Audit Tool (OAT) allows you to fill out your audit forms online and submit in one easy location. By using OAT, you will receive your audit results sooner than if you submitted by email or paper.
BCFSC recommends electronic audit submissions using the following options:
1. Use our new ONLINE AUDIT TOOL (OAT) (85MB max per file).
2. Upload via our website (for files 8MB or larger)
3. Email (files less than 8MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Send by fax: 250-741-1068
If paper audit submissions are your only option, they can be submitted to BCFSC using:
- Courier or Tracked delivery service to the BCFSC Nanaimo office. Tracking information can be sent to email@example.com.
- Drop off to the BCFSC Nanaimo Office by scheduled appointment ONLY. Please call 1-877-741-1060 to arrange a time. Appointment times are available from 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Upon arrival, masks are required with social distancing procedures in place.
NOTE: Only submit copies of documents. Original documents will not be returned.
Audit Results, Certificates and Returned Audits
Audit results letters and SAFE Certificates will be emailed where applicable. Hard copies will only be mailed upon request and will be sent via Canada Post.
Check if your audit has been received - call 1-877-741-1060.