Resources that contain seasonal information for companies to use for crew talks, post on bulletin boards and/or incorporate into their safety systems.
Safe winter driving takes extra skills, knowledge, preparation and time than driving in summer on clear, dry roads. Snow, ice and cold temperatures make roads more slippery and cause your vehicle to react differently.
The BCFSC has resources you can download to help you prepare for winter driving. You can also access more information on winter driving and winter safety by visiting:
- SHIFT INTO WINTER – Winter Driving Safety Alliance
- DriveBC – Province of British Columbia
- Hypothermia – Surviving the Cold – WorkSafeBC
- Winter Driving Tips – Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Tips to Prepare for Winter Driving Conditions – Canadian Automobile Association
Scroll down to access downloadable resources
BCFSC does not imply or express any guarantee or compliance for your particular company situation.