This course provides a basic understanding of the methods, tools, and processes needed to conduct an incident investigation. It is suitable for individuals who may be required to complete incident investigations, such as Joint Committee members, or Supervisors.
This course is available in English only. Participants will receive a record of completion.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the reasons for and value of conducting incident investigations
- Prepare for and conduct effective incident investigations
- Identify immediate and root causes for incidents
- Develop effective corrective actions
Duration & Delivery
One day. The course consists of classroom training combining trainer-led activities, practical exercises, and feedback throughout the day.
Session Dates & Locations
- September 22, 2022 – Cranbrook
- September 23, 2022 – Nelson
- October 7, 2022 – Vernon
- November 4, 2022 – Prince George
- December 2, 2022 – Campbell River
This course can be delivered by request. Ask us about the details.
Bring any incident investigation procedures and forms already in use at your own company.
Course fee is $357 (includes 5% GST). Refreshments and lunch are included.
Submit a completed enrollment form and course fee.
Typically, enrollments are processed within 3 days to allow for program review/confirmation of your request and enrollment into the appropriate course and session.