This course provides a basic understanding of the methods, tools, and processes needed to conduct an incident investigation. It is suitable for individuals who may be required to complete incident investigations, such as Joint Committee members, or Supervisors.
This course is available in English only. Participants will receive a Record of Completion.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the reasons for and value of conducting incident investigations
- Prepare for and conduct effective incident investigations
- Identify immediate and root causes for incidents
- Develop effective corrective actions
Duration & Delivery Method
One day. The course consists of classroom training combining trainer-led activities, practical exercises and feedback throughout the day.
Session Dates & Locations
- December 2, 2022 – Campbell River (session full)
- March 24, 2023 - Kamloops
- April 21, 2023 - Prince George
- May 26, 2023 - Nelson
- June 2, 2023 - Campbell River
- June 9, 2023 - Vernon
- September 22, 2023 - Prince George
- September 29, 2023 - Campbell River
- October 13, 2023 - Vernon
- December 1, 2023 - Prince George
- December 4, 2023 - Campbell River
This course can be delivered by request. Click here to learn more.
Bring any incident investigation procedures and forms already in use at your own company.
$357.00 (includes 5% GST). Refreshments and lunch are included.
Submit a completed enrollment form and course fee.
Enrollments are typically processed within 3 days.