Below are the lists of active companies reflecting their current status with the Council. Each list is a separate report, in pdf format, which can be downloaded from the links below:
A company who is registered and SAFE certified and who’s audit is currently under review will be found on ALL three lists. A company who is SAFE certified will appear on both the Registered Companies and SAFE Certified Companies
If the company you are looking for is not on these lists, that could be because:
- They have never registered with the SAFE Companies program;
- You may be looking for them on the wrong list. Check both lists.
- They may have been registered or certified within the last 5 business days, in which case we may not have updated the list with their name. Contact the Council to double check.
- They may be registered under a different company name or a different spelling than you are using. Double check to make sure you are looking in the right place and have the correct company information;
- They may have registered but not completed their audit in the required time. Companies are remove from the Registered list if this is happens;
- They may have been SAFE Certified but failed to keep their Certification in good standing. Companies are removed from the Certified list if this happens.
If you think none of these reasons applies to the company you are looking for, you can contact the SAFE Companies Registrar for further information.
SAFE Certificate Forgery Alert - click here to learn more.