Emergency Response Planning means having the right information, training and equipment to respond safely when an injury or other unexpected event occurs. Is your company ready for all of the emergencies it may face? The following resources and videos will help you prepare and allow you and your staff to respond effectively and safely when an emergency occurs.
Making ERP Plans
- Emergency Response Plan forms and templates
- Emergency Response Planning – 12 Tips for an effective ERP – WorkSafeBC (1.6mb)
Videos – Emergency Planning in Forestry
- ERP: Equipment Rollover and Operator Extraction Procedures
- Effective Drills: A Key Component to Emergency Response Plans (ERP’s) – Scenario of an emergency response and transport of an injured tree planter from BC Timber Sales.
- Every Minute Counts – Video – WorkSafeBC
- Every Minute Counts – Video Discussion Guide – WorkSafeBC (20p, 5.8mb)
- Falling Supervisor – Emergency Response Plans