This two day classroom workshop will equip supervisors with knowledge of their legal responsibilities and how to prove due diligence.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain a supervisor’s role in safety and production
- Identify legal requirements, policies, and procedures
- Describe hazard identification and control
Duration & Delivery
Two days of classroom training. Refreshments and lunch are included.
Session Dates & Locations
- March 16-17, 2023 - Campbell River
- April 20-21, 2023 - Kamloops
- May 24-25, 2023 - Nelson
- June 15-16, 2023 - Prince George
- June 22-23, 2023 - Campbell River
- September 21-22, 2023 - Campbell River
- October 11-12, 2023 - Vernon
- October 19-20, 2023 - Prince George
- Nov. 30-Dec. 1, 2023 - Campbell River
This course can be delivered by request. Click here to learn more.
Due Diligence for Forest Supervisors (2 days) – $714.00 (includes 5% GST)
Submit a completed enrollment form and course fee.
Typically, enrollments are processed within 3 days to allow for program review/confirmation of your request and enrollment into the appropriate course and session.