This two day classroom workshop will equip supervisors with knowledge of their legal responsibilities and how to prove due diligence.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain a supervisor’s role in safety and production
- Identify legal requirements, policies, and procedures
- Describe hazard identification and control
Duration & Delivery
Two days of classroom training. Refreshments and lunch are included.
Session Dates & Locations
- June 7-8, 2022 – Campbell River (session confirmed)
- June 15-16, 2022 – Prince George
- September 15-16, 2022 – Prince George
- September 22-23, 2022 – Campbell River
- October 13-14, 2022 – Kamloops
- November 17-18, 2022 – Prince George
- November 24-25, 2022 – Campbell River
This course can be delivered by request. Ask us about the details.
Due Diligence for Forest Supervisors (2 days) – $714.00 (includes 5% GST)
Submit a completed enrollment form and course fee.
Typically, enrollments are processed within 3 days to allow for program review/confirmation of your request and enrollment into the appropriate course and session.