This course looks at developing the fundamental skills required for due diligence and supervisors.
· Describe what due diligence is
· Understand legal reasons to practice due diligence
· Follow best practices for demonstrating due diligence
· Use standard documentation, forms and checklists to prove due diligence
Duration & Delivery
Approximately 1 hour. This is an online course with self-paced, flexible 24/7 access and the expectation of participants completing the course within six months of enrollment.
No cost – free online training.
BCFSC Learning Centre "Self-enroll Courses":
- Login to your Learning Centre account, or click on the "Create new account" button on the login page
- Click on the course name from the list of "Self-enroll Courses"
- Click on the "Enroll me" button