Pinched Finger While Feeding Hog
A new cleanup employee was feeding the hog. While looking up the conveyor to regulate the feed of scrap sticks and boards into the hog, a long board pinched their finger between it and the handrail. As the flight chains pushed the board forward, they were able to free their hand. While the employee had hands-on training, they did not go through full safety training for the task.
They sustained three lacerations on their right thumb.
MAG Safety Alert – Pinched Finger While Feeding Hog
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org