MAG Safety Alert – Fire from Hot Work Hazard

Fire from Hot Work Hazard

Employee was grinding and welding cracks on a step feeder.
The spark-watch was downstairs watering down the area below when he noticed a small fire under the log bin by the canter infeed conveyor. The fire started in the framework of the conveyors in the basement and flashed up to the main floor through the opening between the two conveyors.

MAG Safety Alert – Fire from Hot Work Hazard


For more information, contact mag@bcforestsafe.org