This free interactive online training course is available to help supervisors and workers better understand how to safely integrate phases and prevent phase congestion. This training provides realistic logging scenarios and was developed with the input of industry experts from the Coast Harvest Advisory Committee (CHAG) and the Falling Technical Advisory Committee (FTAC).
The course is available in English only.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain that it is the responsibility of every worker to stop work and notify a supervisor when phase congestion occurs
- Plan operations so there is safe phase integration
- Recognize when safe phase integration has crossed over into phase congestion
- Describe when supervisors are needed on site and when they are not
- Describe specific conditions or changes that could lead to phase congestion
Duration & Delivery
Approximately 1 hour. This is an online course with self-paced, flexible 24/7 access.
Submit a completed enrollment form.
Typically enrollments are processed within 3 days to allow for program review/confirmation of your request and enrollment into the appropriate course and session.
Enrolling in the online training is easy, the completion of the course is tracked and a certificate of completion will be issued.
Click here for a web-based version of the training.
Note: Tracking and a certificate of completion are not available for the web-based training version.