This course looks at the requirements of a supervisor to provide orientation, training and skills development to workers.
· Explain the requirements to provide orientations for new workers, returning workers, young workers, and others
· Describe the requirements for training
· Assess and document a worker's competencies
Duration & Delivery
Approximately 1 hour. This is an online course with self-paced, flexible 24/7 access and the expectation of participants completing the course within six months of enrollment.
No cost – free online training.
BCFSC Learning Centre "Self-enroll Courses":
- Login to your Learning Centre account, or click on the "Create new account" button on the login page
- Click on the course name from the list of "Self-enroll Courses"
- Click on the "Enroll me" button