This course is about occupational health and safety for Individual Owner Operators (IOOs) working in the forest sector. Participants should be active in their company's business operations and be knowledgeable of the work activities. The course meets the requirements for the initial IOO training.
This course is offered in English only and participants are expected to fully participate with the training content. Participants will receive a record of completion for finishing the course.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand basic safety rights and responsibilities
- Understand the Audit Process and Certificate of Recognition
- Understand tools, templates, and advocacy services available for your business
- Gain the skills to complete your initial or recertification audit submission.
Duration & Delivery
This course is offered as a self-paced online course. Duration is approximately four hours.
Basic Computer skills are required. Learn more about our Online Training Delivery Technical Requirements.
- For the online course, learning is self-paced, with flexible 24/7 access and the expectation of participants completing the course within six months of enrollment.
Online learning: $105.00 (includes 5% GST)
Submit a completed enrollment form and course fee.
Enrollments are typically processed within 3 days.