The objective of the Danger Tree Blasting Committee is to engage in initiatives that will result in Danger Tree Blasting being an easy to access, efficient and effective tool to reduce the risk to both hand fallers and other forest workers on Coastal operations. The committee will focus on Coastal operations but will pass on information to all interested Interior parties. The committee will develop a short term strategy to address quick wins that will have an immediate impact, as well as, a longer term strategy to sustain improvement and inform other initiatives.
- Dazy Weymer, FTAC Representative
- Derek Nelson, Western Forest Products
- Terry Anonson, WorkSafeBC
- Doug Grant, Edge Contracting
- Marla Guldbransen, Manager, Falling Programs, BCFSC
- Dustin Meierhofer, Director, Transportation & Northern Safety, BCFSC Staff Support
Email us for more information about DTBC.