The Commercial Vehicle Safety Committee's (the 'Committee') purpose is to provide an effective mechanism between the BC Forest Industry and the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure (MOTI) in addressing specific issues, building a stronger working relationship, providing efficiencies for resolutions and communications, and exploring safety improvements for commercial vehicles operating within the Forest Industry.
- Samantha Eburne and Courtenay Lowther, Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure / CVSE
- Ken Pedersen, Trucking and Harvesting Advisory Group
- Greg Munden, Log Truck Technical Advisory Committee
- John Shearing, Coast Harvesting Advisory Group
- Todd Chamberlain, Interior Logging Association
- Bob Brash, Truck Loggers Association
- Dustin Meierhofer, Director, Transportation & Northern Safety, BCFSC Staff Support