This program of courses has been developed by industry experts and contain the foundational knowledge specifically for dedicated courses developed specifically for Landing/Utility Person. Also available with the program, are four optional courses that offer additional knowledge and are recommended to enhance the program material.
Note: Employers should use on-the-job training and assessments along with the online training to ensure a worker is competent for this occupation. Click here for more information.
Completion of required courses:
- 1013 – Describe Rigging Components and Basic Rigging Practices
- 1025 – Apply Landing/Utility Person Skills
Duration & Delivery
This program of courses will take approximately 2.5 hours for the required courses and 1 hour for each optional course. This is an online program of courses with self-paced, flexible 24/7 access and the expectation of participants completing the course within six months of enrollment.
No cost – free online training.
BCFSC Learning Centre "Self-enroll Courses":
- Login to your Learning Centre account, or click on the "Create new account" button on the login page
- Click on the course name from the list of "Self-enroll Courses"
- Click on the "Enroll me" button