Safety Training for Forestry Workers and Companies

 

 

You can help improve workplace safety through our industry-developed training courses and resources:

 

Training Courses

 

  • FUNDING OPPORTUNITY – through the workforce training stream of the Canada - B.C. Job Grant under the Workforce Development Agreement, employers may be eligible to receive reimbursement of 60% of the eligible costs up to a maximum of $5,000 per participant, with the employer contributing the remaining 40%.  Applications are limited and accepted on a first come, first served basis June 1 and October 1, 2018. Click on the link for more information https://www.workbc.ca/Employer-Resources/Canada-BC-Job-Grant.aspx

 

Email Us for Training By Request 


 

Competency Based Training and Assessment


 

Additional Training Resources 

  

 

 

Careers | Contact Us | Top | Privacy Statement | Terms and Conditions |
Copyright © 2008-2018 BC Forest Safety Council. All rights reserved.
|