This one day classroom workshop will help participants understand their strengths and weaknesses, and to recognize how their personal style impacts the workers they supervise.
Prior to the course you will be required to complete a *web-based personalized "Everything DiSC Workplace Profile" that will reveal :
- Your DiSC leadership style which will identify how you interact with others and organize your workload.
- An overview of other DiSC styles, how you react to each and strategies to improve your effectiveness.
- Tips and suggestions for improving your working relationships with everyone you work with inside and outside of your organization.
An email will be sent with a link to the online DiSC exercise at least 2 weeks prior to the session. Please ensure you complete this exercise as early as possible after you receive it.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify and develop leadership skills
- Recognize the professional requirements of the supervisor’s role
- Apply tools to manage a team
Duration & Delivery
One day of classroom training. Refreshments and lunch are included.
Session Dates & Locations
- May 5, 2023 - Campbell River
- September 22, 2023 - Kamloops
- October 27, 2023 - Campbell River
- November 17, 2023 - Vernon
- November 24, 2023 - Prince George
This course can be delivered by request. Click here to learn more.
Leadership and Professionalism for Forest Supervisors (1 day) – $399.00 (includes 5% GST).
Submit a completed enrollment form and course fee.
Typically, enrollments are processed within 3 days to allow for program review/confirmation of your request and enrollment into the appropriate course and session