This one day classroom workshop will help participants understand their strengths and weaknesses, and to recognize how their personal style impacts the workers they supervise. Each participant must complete an online personality profile before the course.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify and develop leadership skills
- Recognize the professional requirements of the supervisor’s role
- Apply tools to manage a team
Duration & Delivery
Two days of classroom training. Refreshments and lunch are included.
Session Dates & Locations
- June 24, 2022 – Vernon
- October 14, 2022 – Prince George
- October 21, 2022 – Campbell River
- November 4, 2022 – Kamloops
- December 2, 2022 – Prince George
- December 9, 2022 – Campbell River
This course can be delivered by request. Ask us about the details.
Leadership and Professionalism for Forest Supervisors (1 day) – $357.00 (includes 5% GST).
Submit a completed enrollment form and course fee.
Typically, enrollments are processed within 3 days to allow for program review/confirmation of your request and enrollment into the appropriate course and session