This free interactive online training is available to help workers in wood products manufacturing facilities identify, assess and control common hazards. This training was developed in partnership with the Manufacturing Advisory Group (MAG).
The purpose and outcomes of this course are to:
- Understand what hazards and risks are
- Become aware of common hazards in wood products manufacturing worksites
- Learn how to assess and control risks
Duration & Delivery
Approximately 1.5 hours. This is an online course with self-paced, flexible 24/7 access.
No charge. Free online training.
BCFSC Learning Centre "Self-enroll Courses":
- Login to your Learning Centre account, or click on the "Create new account" button on the login page
- Click on the course name from the list of "Self-enroll Courses"
- Click on the "Enroll me" button