This course helps wood products manufacturing supervisors build skills in hazard identification, inspection, and investigation training.
To receive a record of completion for the entire program, enroll in the Wood Products Manufacturing Supervisor Program.
· Identify hazards, assess risks and determine controls
· Explain the process of inspections and worker assessments
· Explain the importance of reporting incidents and close calls
· Describe reporting and investigation requirements
Duration & Delivery
Approximately 1.5 hours. This is an online course with self-paced, flexible 24/7 access and the expectation of participants completing the course within six months of enrollment.
No cost – free online training.
This course can be enrolled in through the Wood Products Manufacturing Supervisor Program.
BCFSC Learning Centre "Self-enroll Courses":
- Login to your Learning Centre account, or click on the "Create new account" button on the login page
- Click on the course name from the list of "Self-enroll Courses"
- Click on the "Enroll me" button