Click on a section below to access course information, including how to enroll.
- Please read the BCFSC Training Course Refund Policy prior to registering for a course.
- Basic computer skills are required for online courses - Click here for more information.
- For online training, once you have your login information and are enrolled in the course, you can access it through the Learning Centre login.
Small Employer/Individual Owner Operator OHS Training
Section 117 of the Workers Compensation Act requires supervisors to be knowledgeable regarding their responsibilities and requires them to make the workers they are supervising aware of all known or foreseeable health or safety hazards in the area where they work.
BCFSC offers two types of supervisor training:
Resource Road Training
- Resource Road Driver Knowledge Unit
- Resource Road Safety Training
- Resource Road Driver Training
- Resource Road Driver Instructor Training
Professional Industry Driver Training & Log Truck Driver Endorsement
This program assists employers with meeting their responsibility to ensure workers are qualified and competent as required by regulation. Learn More
BCFSC General Training
Regardless of where you work in BC's forests, some skills and knowledge are universally applicable.
- Basic Chainsaw Operator Training
- Forestry Safety Overview Training
- Phase Congestion Training
- Tree Planter Danger Tree Awareness Training
The Joint Health and Safety Committee Training course is suitable for workers and managers from harvesting and manufacturing operations.