This one day classroom workshop will help supervisors and managers improve their communication skills at work.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Practice verbal communication
- Write effective emails and letters
- Conduct useful meetings
Duration & Delivery
One day of classroom training. Refreshments and lunch are included.
Session Dates & Locations
- May 4, 2023 - Campbell River
- September 21, 2023 - Kamloops
- October 26, 2023 - Campbell River
- November 16, 2023 - Vernon
- November 23, 2023 - Prince George
This course can be delivered by request. Click here to learn more.
- Communication for Forest Supervisors (1 day) – $357.00 (includes 5% GST).
Submit a completed enrollment form and course fee.
Typically, enrollments are processed within 3 days to allow for program review/confirmation of your request and enrollment into the appropriate course and session.