This one day classroom workshop will help supervisors and managers improve their communication skills at work.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Practice verbal communication
- Write effective emails and letters
- Conduct useful meetings
Duration & Delivery
One day of classroom training. Refreshments and lunch are included.
Session Dates & Locations
- June 23, 2022 – Vernon
- October 13, 2022 – Prince George
- October 20, 2022 – Campbell River
- November 3, 2022 – Kamloops
- December 1, 2022 – Prince George
- December 8, 2022 – Campbell River
This course can be delivered by request. Ask us about the details.
- Communication for Forest Supervisors (1 day) – $357.00 (includes 5% GST).
Submit a completed enrollment form and course fee.
Typically, enrollments are processed within 3 days to allow for program review/confirmation of your request and enrollment into the appropriate course and session.