Combustible Dust employee training provides instruction for anyone working in or around potential areas with combustible wood dust to be able to recognize potentially unsafe conditions, take appropriate actions, and develop and implement effective controls.
- Characteristics of Combustible Dust
- How An Explosion Occurs
- When Does Accumulation Become a Hazard?
- How to Control Ignition Sources
- Your Role
- Controlling Dust Accumulation
- Explosion Protection
- Physical Site Inspection
Duration & Delivery
Approximately 1.5 hours. This is an online course with self-paced, flexible 24/7 access and the expectation of participants completing the course within six months of enrollment.
No cost – free online training.
BCFSC Learning Centre "Self-enroll Courses":
- Login to your Learning Centre account, or click on the "Create new account" button on the login page
- Click on the course name from the list of "Self-enroll Courses"
- Click on the "Enroll me" button